1. Bobbie White nail polish. This will be our clouds.
2. The Face Shop Light Blue nail polish. Our base coat.
3. Dotting Tool.
*Forgot to include the clear nail polish but we need that as well.
1. Apply base coat to your nails.
2. Make an outline for the clouds using your white nail polish. I suggest having 2-3 dots at the top and the bottom of your clouds and a dot for each sides. As you can see, it’s kind of embossed applying the outline. Don’t worry, we can fix that after step 3 :)
3. Fill up the clouds. After which, apply the clear nail polish to even out the surface.
If you also have black nail polish, you can start doing “The Fault in Our Stars” nail art with the overlapping black and white clouds and writing “Okay? Okay.” in the clouds.
There you go :) I hope you learned something from my DIY nail arts, haha!
Any suggestions of nail arts that you want me to post? :) Feel free to share it with me! :)